Thursday, June 10, 2010

Project Consent Form

Consent form to have project posted on website.
Please note that your grade will not in any way be affected by your decision to have your project posted or not. You may at any time in the future ask to have your contact information changed or deleted, or to have the project removed from the webpage. (Please email this completed form as an attachment to alevy@sccd.ctc.edu.)

Date_________________________________


I, ________________________________________, give permission for my MAT170/171 project to be posted on the Mathematics for Elementary Teachers Website with:
_____ full contact information (Name, Date, and email address)
_____ my name and date only
_____ date only

I, ________________________________________, prefer not to have my MAT170/171 project posted on the Mathematics for Elementary Teachers Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment